Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dr. Café Coffee at Solaris

PIC_0123
Dr. Café Coffee is a new caffeine joint in Solaris (behind Coffee Bean and opposite Olé Olé Bali) its concept is very similar to Starbucks and if you ask me, I can’t tell whose coffee tastes better but this one offers more variety of blends… it’s a nice quiet and cozy place to catch up with friends. So for coffee lovers out there… go give it a try!
PIC_0125

Haven’t seen her for three weeks… boy her bump has grown!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~Good luckGood luckGood luck~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, okay this is for Bin.
She needs help and I’m too biased. :P
Which of these names below would you pick for a girl?
Emma, Charlotte, Alexandra, Olivia and Savannah

7 comments:

  1. Charlotte. The only Charlotte i know among my frd is an attractive independent lady with strong character and own attitude. sexy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bin looks fabulous with the bump!!
    Like the name Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go for Charlotte, I lurve that name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia!

    (depends whether it rings nicely with the surname, y'know =D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks pep!! We'll probably settle for charlotte... it was one of my hubby's choice anyway... SP, you can take Olivia!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i'll go for charlotte, my hubby likes it, and i quite like it too...

    ReplyDelete