Friday, March 18, 2011

Eat Pray Love – Bali One

How time flies, can you believe that we are almost approaching the end of quarter one already? What have we achieved though?! Checkpoint, checkpoint. Anyway I am actually on my way to London while writing this post. Will be plugging in a few more from my travel trips late last year (Bali + The States) which i never got round writing it, for your reading pleasure while I’m away for the next 2 – 3 weeks.  Enjoy!
 IMG_1566


This was my second visit to the beautiful island of Bali but this time, I made a slight change to the itinerary. I flew there 2 days earlier to enjoy some “me” time before meeting up with the group of friends.  The beauty of this island is you will never run out of things to do in Bali. From shopping and water sports to clubbing and spa or simply lazing at the beach, the list is pretty endless.
  IMG_1714 
Day One. I arrived Bali in the morning. After checking into the beautiful boutique 100 Sunset Hotel, got upgraded to a suite, enjoyed a complimentary massage, did lots of swimming and sunbathing in between.
IMG_1554 IMG_1548
IMG_1579
In the evening, I took the hotel shuttle service to Kuta Beach hoping to catch the sunset. One caveat though, I was approached and interrupted by tons of unwanted sellers; the first seller came by I politely said no and returned with a smile, but I started running away when I sensed the 9th seller walking towards me. lol Well, guess that’s the annoying part when you are on your own.  
 IMG_1596 IMG_1575
 IMG_1581 IMG_1587
beautiful sunset, don’t you think?
IMG_2702
IMG_2774
Nasi Campur – a local Balinese dish that one shouldn’t miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment