Friday, September 4, 2009

Guinea Pig for Shooting

Last weeked, I was at Binjai Residency with my Microsoft ex-bosses to catch up but it turned out to be a shooting session instead. The boys wanted to test out their newly bought Nikon lens and being the only girl there, I instantaneously became their object or I call it the guinea pig.

DSC_0149

DSC_5569

I never thought I have the face that will look good on photographs or even in real life, although I’ve been repeated told that apparently, I have photogenic features.

Oh well.

DSC_0164 DSC_0220

DSC_5659
Don’t know how to pose though…. Beng Loon and John Heng said I could do whatever I want. So I basically  look up, look down, look sideways, smile, don’t smile… Man, this is just so not me.

DSC_5590

DSC_5579

So they kept on snapping… …

 DSC_5639
and snapping...

DSC_5655-1

Suddenly they stopped.
John asked, “Pull a sexy look for me now”

I couldn’t help but burst out in laughter.
DSC_0251 DSC_0264
 I am fat, cute, ugly, adorable anything but sexy!

C’mon you gotta be kidding me

steph

So there. My completed my very first “modeling” shoot and I promise it will be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment