Monday, November 23, 2009

My Sister’s Keeper

mysisterskeeper1

I just finished reading the book “My Sister’s Keeper” late last night which totally bawled my eyes out. I’m not really good at doing reviews but this is one book I would recommend anyone to read; it’s fictional but it really makes you ponder upon the important things in life and values on family ties. How, in practice, we see morals more important than ethics and how love transcends law. I won’t spill too much here but in general, the story is about a sixteen year old girl suffering from a rare type of leukemia and her younger sister was genetically formed to be a perfect match for any donations she needed to help fight the disease.

Now I am really looking forward to watch the movie as I heard the movie ending is different from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment