Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bobbi Pole

Pole Dancing for Fitness is a hot trend in Australia and in the US but it’s still a very new sport for women in Asia. I love to watch pole dancing competitions cos it always amazes me how strong the core of these superwomen are and yet, they possess such a feminine and curvy body. Honestly I was quite shy to admit my interests in this so I’ve always kept it under the carpet.
Until recently.
pole1


Dragged Vonsie along for our very first pole trial class last weekend simply for the fun of it… boy we had tons of fun trying to pole but most of the time wriggling our butts to the music while laughing away. I had bruises around my knees but the instructor said blue blacks are actually sign of strength. I went for a second lesson earlier this week and my interest for pole dancing grows...      
Check this vid out. Maple Loo is the instructor and owner of Bobbi Pole Studio in Malaysia. I have to say she’s really hot and has a great body to die for. She’s also the judge for Showdown2011 on 8TV. Not only that, she also owns the Samadhi Group which consists of a few fine dining restaurants like Tamarind Spring, Neo, Hill, Mandi Mandi and etc, she also owns the exclusive boutique resort JalaPama in Tioman. A very inspirational and iconic figure. You can check out her blog here: http://mapleloo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment