Monday, July 11, 2011

Citrus, Ipoh

Most people (non-locals) who visit Ipoh will not think of going for steaks when the city is famous for local delicacies. I remember Piffs asked me a while back about fine dining restaurants in Ipoh, I was scratching my head hard. There’s one big boy in town starts with D but that’s pretty much it.  Now I found another good one, it’s called CITRUS.
IMG_0931
We had their sampling menu for RM80/ per pax


IMG_0846
Trio appetizer – Salad, Prawn and Scallop
 IMG_0855
Choice of either tenderloin beef or 2-way Cod. I opted for the latter and it was so good I didn’t have a chance to take a picture of it
 IMG_0856
Warm chocolate pudding with oozing hot sauce served with ice-cream and Rasberry sauce
Overall, food was good, price wise was slightly on the steep side and service was a tad slow. 
CITRUS WINE & DINE
No 38-46, Laluan Ipoh Perdana,
31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
Telephone : 605-5451010
Business hours : 11.30am – 3.00pm, 6.30pm – 11.00pm.
Closed on Mondays.



No comments:

Post a Comment