Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kuala Sepetang, Tepi Sungai Seafood Restaurant

In a recent trip back to my hometown of Ipoh which I sometimes also call it a dead town, as the number of hangout and exploratory places are always so limited. Boy was I wrong. A trip to Kuala Sepetang was somewhat an eye-opener as I never knew there was such a great place existed in Perak!  Traditionally this a river port for local fishermen to offload their catch, well I think it still is today. Eating at this place guarantees the freshest seafood you can find, not to mention its tranquil and beautiful river mangrove scene which I find almost therapeutic.
IMG_0923
IMG_0921
nice view while enjoying our lunch

Kuala Sepetang is about 45 mins to an hour drive from Ipoh town. I say it makes a great day out on a lazy Sunday, where you get to enjoy the river view and fresh seafood. I will definitely revisit this place again.

Sungai (RT Weld Restaurant)
No 150 Tepi Sungai, Kuala Sepetang, 34650 Taiping
Tel : 05 8581169
Business Hour : 11am - 9.30pm
GPS Coordinates : N04 50.150 E100 37.620


No comments:

Post a Comment