Friday, September 23, 2011

Redang

 DSC_0461 
Finally had time to post this up. Went to Redang Island in July… beach quality there was superb. Redang is a popular tourist/ diving spot among locals and foreigners and shame on me,  it was my very first visit despite being a Malaysian. Seriously, Malaysia is a country that has one of (or many) the most beautiful tropical beaches in the world, not to mention they are affordable too.
 DSC_0642
It was a relaxing leisure dive trip with my fellow diver friends from Ipoh.
Sleep… Dive… Eat…
for 4 days and 3 nights.


 DSC_0661
We stayed at the quieter area of Redang… it’s a diver hangout joint
DSC_0505
Chalets at Pelangi Redang Resort

DSC_0510 
Divers chilling in between surface intervals
DSC_0486 DSC_0509  
DSC_0729
Logged some very interesting dives this time around. First checkout dive was nothing but strong currents and jellyfishes. Second and third dive our group attracted a huge barracuda! Check out the video below! Oh I also did a night dive too… but it gave me bad migraine :( 

IMG_4027 IMG_4039
DSC_0646
The more fanciful and touristic area of Redang is called the Laguna Beach
 DSC_0631
DSC_0652 
DSC_0659
While reminiscing the good times I had in Redang… I’m missing compressed air already. Can’t wait for the next dive trip in 2 weeks!


1 comment: