Monday, September 26, 2011

Warrior

warrior-span-articleLarge
I haven’t done a movie review in a while now. That’s also probably because I haven’t seen one which was so so gripping since “my sister’s keeper”, and I have to say Warrior is probably the most emotional movie I’ve watched this year. Despite its ridiculously clichéd script, I find this movie superbly engaging, impressive fight sequences (not like I know MMA that well anyway) and terrific performances from the 3 actors. 

Personally not an avid fan for fighter movies. Oscar award winning movie Million Dollar Baby left me with a heavy heart for days. Warrior however turned out to be a lot deeper than I’ve expected it to be. The emotions were so raw and powerful depicting the enduring love of a family but i don’t want to spill any beans so say no further…

No comments:

Post a Comment