Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 2012!

Hello people! It’s been a while.

Life has been treating me pretty good. They say time flies when you are having fun, indeed! There has been so much happenings in the past months I do not even know where to start. It’s just really hard to keep up with a blog when social media never stop mushrooming new ways (mostly simpler and easier) of sharing life’s tit bits with your network. 

I don't have any grand plans for 2012. i just want to continue staying healthy and happy and hopefully with God's blessing I can give more . It's a wake up call after dad succumbed to cancer, a good friend who's barely recovering from a freak accident and a classmate who recently lost his wife to depression. I've come to realize life is no longer just about bonus and how skinny you can be...


IMG_0236

No comments:

Post a Comment