Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Hill, Damansara Heights

The Hill is one of the latest hip bar in downtown KL, tucked on the hilltop of Damansara Heights. When my overseas friends were back here for the festive holidays last month, I took them there to check out their cool localized cocktails. ;)
IMG_2302 
Ranging from Milo Ais ( Kahlua infused) to Weed Killer (as potent as it sounds), my favourite is still the sexy Watermelon Slush (probably the only Vodka mixed cocktail I would take)


IMG_2309
Cynthia from Melbourne and Cat from Austin. My precious faraway girlfriends
 IMG_2315-1
The service there is a tad slow but I guess there’s so much you can expect from a bar. Personally, I prefer indoor lounge over outdoor. Be sure to make a booking as the place is always packed.
Another feat about the place is its valet parking, there’s very limited parking space availabe and do expect to wait about 15 – 30 mins to get your car delivered on a busy night. Overall, it’s a good place to chill out with friends but the parking was a big turnoff for me. Would I return? Will need to be further convinced or if provided I don’t have to drive... 
I say it’s one of those places where you have to check it out at least once to judge it yourself. :)

The Hill
23, Lorong Dungun
Damansara Heights
Tel: 016-2291505


No comments:

Post a Comment