Monday, January 24, 2011

Aeroline to Singapore

New Year is always good. Holiday after holiday… while we are busy being caught up with all the year end celebrations and before we know, it’s time to usher the brand new year again. Aren’t we little spoilt brats sometimes? :)  Since my last visit to Singapore over a year ago, I decided to visit the city again over the recent Thaipusam weekend. Just want to get away from KL for a little breather and to do some CNY shopping, and also to visit my good friend Claire and her hubby who have moved to SG recently.
IMG01129-20110119-1924


After weighing all the pros and cons between flying and “coaching”, I decided to take Aeroline this time. The journey takes about 5 hours but it’s one of the most convenient way to travel these days, especially the pickup and dropoff point is so near to my house. I like the idea where I don’t have to worry about the 45 mins taxi ride and all the waiting time being wasted at the airport, which more or less come up to the same travel time anyway. Besides, Aeroline has a very good driver record where they don’t speed drive. Irresponsible reckless drivers are getting out of hand in KL, that’s why it’s very important to choose a company where they emphasize on passengers safety. A return ticket is about RM180 which includes a simple meal + a hot drink.  
IMG01161-20110123-0946
It has a powerplug installed at every passenger seat for those who wants to work on their laptop or charge their phones. I used Waze app on my blackberry to track the journey and I could testify the driver didn’t exceed speed limit! :D Movie screening experience wasn’t fantastic so it’s advisable to bring your own IPOD or a book to read. Friendly staff but I saw a baby roach on my way back to KL….
Overall experience was okay. Comfy level isn’t on par with flying experience but this is where convenience outweighs comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment